Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Two Stories


We were getting out of the car at the grocery store and Owen was telling me that he was a boy and that Brady was a boy. So, I asked him what I was. He replied by saying "Owen's Mommy". :)

Let me give you a little background first. Last week the Human Society came to Eric's work with a few dogs who were up for adoption. He saw one that he thought was really cute. He texted me a picture of it. It was really cute, but I'm not up for potty training Owen, Brady and a new dog at the same time. So, last night Owen was sitting on Eric's lap and there was a dog on tv and Eric asked Owen if he wanted a dog. I'm sure he was asking Owen, so I would hear Owen say he wanted a dog. I was in the kitchen so I overheard the conversation. Owen responded by telling Eric he wanted "Clifford". :)

No comments: