skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sleepy Owen
This week Owen has been climbing out of his crib while he's suppose to be napping. The other day I kept hearing him upstairs. I kept going back upstairs and putting him back in his crib and he just kept getting out. I thought maybe he was growing out of needing a nap, so I let him come downstairs with me. He had to be put in time-out and he was practically falling asleep while sitting up. I thought it was so funny. I didn't get a picture of it, but he ended up laying his head down on the table and closing his eyes. After he was done with his time-out, he went upstairs and took a 2 hour nap. Guess he's not ready to be giving up naps just yet. Whew, I'm not ready for that either!
A few days later.....I know the picture is really dark, but couldn't use the flash because I didn't want to wake him up. He climbed out of his crib, but stayed in his room playing with some stuffed animals and looking at books. He fell askeep in his little recliner chair! So cute!
1 comment:
Looks like it might be time for the toddler bed!?? ;) That is too cute that he fell asleep in his chair!
Post a Comment