Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pool- Take 2

Well, it was a little better today. I put the boys sunscreen on before we left, so that was all good. I brought plenty to eat and drink, so that was good as well. Now to the floating devices.....First, I tried the water wings, which was a big mistake. Then, I bought the floating things the boys are wearing in the pictures. Those are a little bit better, but not totally age appropriate. I have something I used with Owen when he was a baby. I found it in the basement, so I think I'll try that next time with Brady. Brady must have been tired because he got out of the pool and walked over to Juliana's stroller and climbed in and just sat there.



After we finished swimming we took a of cart ride to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. It was a nice ride. When I got into my car at 6:30 my car was still reading 100 degrees, and boy did it feel 100!!!! WOW,it was hot today!!!!

No comments: