
Friday, June 12, 2009
Berry Picking
Today, our playgroup went to Adam's Family Farm to pick berries. We had the option to pick strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. The boys and I only picked strawberries and blueberries. We are planning to go back next week and pick the other two kinds. We went at 9:45 and it was already so hot and humid. The farmer gave Owen a pint container to carry around and collect the berries. He never had any more than 4 in his container at a time. Both boys consumed a ton of berries while we were there. I'm pretty sure I used half a bottle of stain remover on their clothes. I'm betting the clothes they wore are ruined from all the strawberry juice! I learned my lesson...next time we'll all wear dark or old clothes! :) Strawberry or blueberry shortcake tonight! Yippee!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment