Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stickers

Owen is totally into stickers right now. He has a little notebook that he uses to collect his stickers. I noticed on the way to the library that he was putting dino stickers on his head. The lady at the library asks the kids where they want their sticker each week and Owen always points to his forehead. So, that's where she puts it! :)


My parents gave Owen a Cabbage Patch Doll for his 1st Christmas. He likes to sleep with his "baby". The other morning he woke up and said "hungry" and ran to get the baby's bottle. He grabbed a blanket and climbed up into the rocking chair where he procedded to feed his baby! For all my friends having babies right now (which there are A LOT of you), I'm sure Owen wouldn't mind helping out! ;)

Poor Brady.... I will post some pictures of him tomorrow!

1 comment:

The Savages said...

That is hysterical about the stickers! Jake loves them too and he sticks them everywhere! He actually stole a couple of stickers from some of the kids at music today. He put them all over his shirt!

My mom just got Jake a boy baby. He's a little interested in it but I'm hoping it will help once his brother gets here!