Sunday, April 19, 2009

Handy Owen/New Jammies

Owen got a tool belt for Christmas and enjoys "fixing" things around the house! Here he is "fixing" the fireplace. This weekend we bought the boys some new clothes for summer. I have been searching for Diego shirts everywhere. While we're in Davenport we're going to a Diego/Dora playdate. I always said I would NEVER buy shirts with characters on them or words, kind of dumb, I know! :) I broke down and bought jammies with Diego on them! Of course, Owen loves them. It was a 2 pack and I put one pair on him this morning and he wanted Brady to wear the other pair. I couldn't believe he let Brady wear them. And yes, they wear the same size! :) I just weighed the boys the other day and Owen weighed 25 lbs. and Brady weighed 24 lbs. Owen is also wearing his new sandals. I put them on to see if they fit and he didn't want me to take them off.


I think this picture is so funny. Brady looks like he is going to karate chop something or someone. I just caught him on the go!

No comments: