Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beautiful Day

Once again it was a beautiful, but very hot and humid day. We went shopping this morning, then came home and played outside!
We went to Ruby Tuesday for dinner tonight! The couple sitting next to us commented to us how well the boys were behaving. Eric and I just looked at each other, in shock! I have to admit, they actually were being pretty good. Owen was a bit on the wiggly side. He was sitting in a booster seat and not in an actual highchair. We always get a bit nervous taking them out to dinner!

We met the Nicolette's at a Spring Fling after dinner. It was being held at the elementary school Jack will attend. I took a picture of all the golf carts! :) There were a ton! This is just one little section of the golf cart parking!

No comments: