On a side note: We played outside this afternoon and Owen found another caterpillar. He just looked at it for a few minutes, then picked it up and went and put it in the grass and said "Hungry". Funny little guy!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Owen's Pillow
Owen's baby bedding set came with two pillows. I put the two pillows in his crib when he was a baby and he really took to the pillow with the zebra on it. As you can see in the picture, the pillow on the right (our spare one) has a tail on it. The one of the left is the one that Owen sleeps with every night. He has played with the tail so much that it has gradually all fallen off. I noticed some stuffing outside of his crib the other day and couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Tonight I noticed a hole in his pillow right where the end of the tail was. We tried giving Owen the new pillow a few weeks ago and he said "New" and threw it on the floor. I left it there thinking he would pick it up. It was there for over a week and he never touched it. I guess he likes his old, worn pillow better. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment