Monday, May 9, 2011

Under the Bed

On Saturday night I woke up to the boys alarm clock going off at 1:30. I went in to turn it off and realized Brady wasn't in his bed. I looked in the closets, the playroom and the bathroom. I went back in to his room and stood there wondering where in the world he could be. I heard some movement coming from under his bed. We don't have any pets, so I knew it had to be him! What a turkey!! I cracked up and of course ran to get my camera! :) Eric was up by the time I came back downstairs and asked what was going on. I told him and he then asked if I had put him back to bed. Ummm, no, I didn't! I'm not sure why I didn't. Duh, I should have! I'll blame it on the lack of sleep I get nowadays!




No comments: