Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Ohhhhh, Brady
It was another nap-less day in the Dobson household....or so I thought. Brady was a bit crabby because we got home late last night from a baseball game and he didn't really sleep in this morning. Anyway, I told him to go upstairs in the playroom for a little while. I heard him playing for a few minutes, then it was silent. I knew he fell asleep, so I left him up there for awhile to rest. I went up to get him and couldn't find him...of course. If you read my blog regularly you know that he fell asleep a few weeks ago under his bed. I finally noticed a big bulge behind the curtains. Yep, it was Brady! :) I just wonder what goes through that little mind of his. The playroom gets the afternoon sun, so he was dripping with sweat when I got him out of the window! He certainly keeps me on my toes!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment