Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Undies

We've been talking to Owen about potty training a lot lately. I bought some small prizes from Oriental Trading and put them in a little treasure chest and Owen's knows he gets a prize if he uses the potty. I found some Diego underwear the other day at the store. I was excited and so was he. :) They are big, so we'll need to get other ones to start out with. He was excited to try them on. Eric's mom is coming to visit at the beginning of August and I think that's when I'm going to try! She'll be here a whole week. It seems like he is excited to start. He looks in the treasure chest and says "potty train". We'll see how it goes! I'm sure I'll keep you all updated!

Owen weighing himself. I took the boys to the doctor and Owen weighs 25 lbs. and Brady weighs 25 lbs. 8 oz.! :)

No comments: