The show tells the story of a beautiful-but-vapid model wannabe, Deb, who has a fatal car accident and suddenly finds herself in front of Heaven's gatekeeper, Fred, who declares her a self-centered "zero." Outraged, Deb attempts to persuade Fred to return her to her shallow existence but is accidentally relegated to the body of the recently deceased Jane Bingum (Brooke Elliott). A brilliant, thoughtful and plus-size attorney with a loyal assistant (Margaret Cho), Jane has always lived in the shadow of her more comely colleagues, whereas Deb has always relied on her external beauty. Now, by a twist of fate and a bolt of divine intervention, Deb must come to terms with inhabiting Jane’s plus-size frame in the ultimate showdown between brains and beauty.
They were filming the day I left to go to Iowa (July 1st) and they filmed again a couple days ago. I drove quite quickly through the downtown area and took a few pictures. I'm not sure if I was supposed to!
Here are the Sony Production semis lined up outside Macguires. Macguires is a nice bar and grille that we have been to a few times.

Senoia Coffee Company is where they filmed on July 1st! I've written about Senoia Coffee Company in the past. My parents gave Eric a paining very similar to this picture for his birthday. It's a very cute little coffee shop. The picture is hanging right when you walk in to our house.
You may have to click on the picture to enlarge it to see what I'm talking about. The brown section of the building has a sign that read "Psychic Reading". That is one of the sets they were filming at that day. It is usually a little marketplace that sells organic foods and some craft type items that are made locally.

No comments:
Post a Comment