Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pool Weather

We finally had a nice day. It pretty much rained for a straight week after we returned from Iowa. It was so nice to see the sun again.
We haven't seen the Nicollette's for a month, with us going to Iowa and then Megan's parents coming for Memorial Day weekend. We went over to their house last night and Owen and Jack played in the water while Brady scoped everything out.
I'm not sure what they are doing here, but I thought it was cute.

Brady is still such a climber. He was climbing up the stairs on the swing set. I was really nervous watching him do it, but I let him. Here he is at the top right before he fell off. I picked him up and he cried for may 5 seconds and wiggled his way down from me and went back and did it again!


There were a ton of lightening bugs out (also a ton of mosquito's). Phil and the boys were trying to catch the lightening bugs. They caught a couple, but they wouldn't light up when they were in the jar.

No comments: