Monday, May 4, 2009

Cotton Pickin' Fair

Yesterday we went to the Cotton Pickin' Fair in Gay, Georgia. The fair happened to be south of where we leave (only 20 minutes), so it was nice to venture down that way, which we never have. The website didn't really do a good job explaining what the Fair was. It turned out to be a bunch of craft vendors. We didn't even see half of the booths. The fair is held the first weekend in May and the first weekend in October. I definitely want to go back in October to get a few Christmas gifts. We only stayed for a little over and hour. It was so hot, I was dying pushing around the both boys in the stroller. When we got back to the car I checked the temperature gauge and it was only reading 73. The humidity is awful here!!!! I thought for sure it was in the 90s I am looking forward to the Spring weather back in Iowa, one week from today! Woo hoo!
When the boys woke up from their nap they played in the playroom. They were playing so well together that I ran downstairs to get the vacuum and came right back up. They were both in the closet and had dumped a couple boxes of toys...as you can see! Owen also climbed on the shelving unit and got a puzzle down. They are such little monkeys!



No comments: