Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Lizard

I was outside blowing bubbles with the boys and our neighbor. I had to run inside to get something and before I made it back outside they decided to come inside and go upstairs. We went to the gym, came home and ate dinner. As we're cleaning up from dinner we hear Owen walking up the stairs and making a comment about how he has to go check on the lizard. I thought I heard him correctly, but ask if he is talking about a pretend lizard or a real lizard. Yep, you guessed it, he was talking about a real lizard. Our neighbor caught it and put it in the bug catcher. The boys brought it in and took it to their playroom. Thankfully the little critter was still in there. We had a discussion about not bringing any living animal into the house.
It's on the lid in this picture. It's kind of hard to see, but it's there.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we had the bug catcher to send to the boys. It is so kind of Chase to help the boys find critters. I'm just glad the lizards are in your state and not ours. ;-) Momo