This month he started eating more solid foods. The other day I made a grilled cheese sandwich. I only expected that he would eat half. He ended up eating the WHOLE thing. What a little piggy pot. He definitely loves his food. He hasn't started walking yet. He stands and holds on to things and cruises just a little bit. I'm really in no hurry for him to walk. He obviously isn't either! :)
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
11 Months
This year went by so, SO fast! Eleven months already....
This month he started eating more solid foods. The other day I made a grilled cheese sandwich. I only expected that he would eat half. He ended up eating the WHOLE thing. What a little piggy pot. He definitely loves his food. He hasn't started walking yet. He stands and holds on to things and cruises just a little bit. I'm really in no hurry for him to walk. He obviously isn't either! :)
That toungue of his is always out!!!
This month he started eating more solid foods. The other day I made a grilled cheese sandwich. I only expected that he would eat half. He ended up eating the WHOLE thing. What a little piggy pot. He definitely loves his food. He hasn't started walking yet. He stands and holds on to things and cruises just a little bit. I'm really in no hurry for him to walk. He obviously isn't either! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment