skip to main |
skip to sidebar
4th of July
Happy 4th of July! We had SUCH a busy weekend. So. Much. Fun! We went to a cookout on Saturday night, a block party on Sunday night and the parade this morning. We have the nicest neighbors. Our houses are pretty far apart, so we don't get to talk to them very often. :(Peachtree City has to be the most patriotic town I've ever seen. The parade is such a big deal. You are allowed to mark your parade viewing spot the day before the parade. How funny is that? Someone from the mom's group went at 9:30 yesterday morning to mark our spot, which was great! We were in the shade! Woo hoo. It was still hot though! It's fun to see all the decorated golf carts.It's almost impossible to get a nice family picture! I have to say I was a little annoyed with Owen that he kept covering his face. Ok, I was a lot annoyed! Ugh, I just want a nice family picture! Guess we'll keep trying! :)
Brady checking out all the goodies he got from the parade. They pass out so much candy. They also got a t-shirt, frisbees, magnets, flags, bracelets...all kids of goodies!
Can you believe that Carson actually fell asleep during the parade. It was loud.
Aren't their shirts cute? The mom's group got together this week and made them! So cute, and so easy to make!
No comments:
Post a Comment