Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Gregg's Farm- 1st Visit of the Season :)

It's peach season again!!! We went with our neighbors (Wendy, Chase and Caycie). We went as early as we could due to the heat. It was actually the perfect morning to go.

Carson sat in his stroller very contently while we picked peaches. He's such a good baby!!!


Look at all those peaches!!! We split the bucket 3 ways and still came home with a ton. They weren't ripe so I layed them out on two cookie sheets. That's how many peaches we had. So far, I've made peach crisp two times. Yummmy! It really doesn't get old! :)



Caycie and the boys enjoying peach ice cream. It's so yummy!

Here's a funny little story about the boys outfits...... The boys dressed themselves while I was getting Carson ready. I asked the boys to come show me their outfits and Owen kept yelling down "It's similar". I wasn't sure what he meant until I saw him! Yep, they looked pretty similar! he he




Chase and Owen sitting on one of the tractors at the farm.



1 comment:

Corrin said...

The dino boots were what put the outfit over the top! It made it more "similar".