Saturday, October 30, 2010

Zac Brown

The picture above is one that my friend Megan took. The guy to the right of the pole is Zac Brown. I'm sure most of you know who he is, and if you don't I would bet you have heard his songs on the radio. He is a BIG country star. About a month ago I was bringing Owen in to school and this man (didn't know it was him for sure) held the door open for the boys and I. I thought to myself, "Wow, that has to be Zac Brown." After a little bit of investigating I confirmed it was him. He brings his daughter in to school everyday. It is so strange to see him knowing he is such a big country singer. I've never seen anyone stop and talk to him, just simple hellos. :)
This blog entry was going to be about Owen's Halloween events at school, and I ended up writing more about Zac Brown. I think I'll start another entry just for Owen's Halloween events!

No comments: