On the same day I found Owen sleeping behind his door, I went to wake Brady up and he had taken off his pants and his socks. My goofy boys!Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Nap
I went to wake Owen up from his nap and found him sleeping behind his door on the floor. This isn't the first time he's done this. I usually get Brady up first and he has gotten in the habit of immediately looking behind the door first for Owen, instead of his bed. I'm sure his bed would be more comfortable! :)
On the same day I found Owen sleeping behind his door, I went to wake Brady up and he had taken off his pants and his socks. My goofy boys!
On the same day I found Owen sleeping behind his door, I went to wake Brady up and he had taken off his pants and his socks. My goofy boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment