Owen, Shannon, Mason (Shannon's niece) and I at the game! We had great tickets. Like I said though, I didn't really pay too much attention to the game. We could have been in the nose bleed section and I would have had just as much fun! :)Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Rockie's Game
The day we arrived in Denver, we went to a Rockie's game! It was a blast!!! I didn't really pay too much attention to the game. It was just fun chatting with all the people around us. The bride and groom invited family and friends to the game. One couple from Atlanta, flew in the same day as Owen and I, but they were on the next flight.
Owen, Shannon, Mason (Shannon's niece) and I at the game! We had great tickets. Like I said though, I didn't really pay too much attention to the game. We could have been in the nose bleed section and I would have had just as much fun! :)
Owen, Shannon, Mason (Shannon's niece) and I at the game! We had great tickets. Like I said though, I didn't really pay too much attention to the game. We could have been in the nose bleed section and I would have had just as much fun! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment